1. All visitors are required to carry and wear face-masks and adhere by stipulated Covid-19 prevention guidelines including social distancing. The venue reserves the right to remove or deny entry to visitors, without compensation, for not wearing face masks within the venue (including inside the show area) or otherwise violating social distancing guidelines.
2. Seating will be allotted as per social distancing guidelines. All patrons are required to occupy their respective seats and not occupy seats / rows that are to be kept vacant between individuals or groups.
3. Contactless thermal temperature scanners will be used to check body-temperature of all visitors prior to entry. The venue reserves the right to deny entry to any visitor who displays higher than normal temperature, signs of fever or any other Covid-19 / flu-like symptoms, without compensation.
4. By purchasing this ticket, you undertake to abide by the above guidelines for Covid-19 prevention
5. Tickets once sold will not be taken back, exchanged or refunded. No requests for change of seats will also be entertained.
6. Attendees are requested to arrive at the venue well in advance of the starting time for the concert. Gates open at 6:30 PM .
7. Entry to the event is subject to validation of the ticket at the gate.
8. Please carry a printout of your ticket bearing the QR Code / barcode or download the same on your mobile device. If produced on your mobile device, it is the buyer’s responsibility that the QR Code / Barcode is clearly visible on your device – we advise download in advance to avoid issues due to network connectivity.
9. Please carry an identity proof to the venue (UAE driving license / Emirates ID / Passport)
10. No outside food and beverages may be carried inside the venue.
11. Please refrain from carrying any prohibited substances, including but not restricted to drugs, firearms, glass bottles, professional cameras and video cameras, ammunition, weapons, whistles, air horns or other such devices or explosive material to the venue. If banned substances are found on person, the venue reserves the right to evict the bearer from the event without any compensation and also initiate proceedings as required by law.
12. Backpacks, and I-Pads, tablets, laptops, professional cameras, recording devices, selfie sticks are not permitted at the venue.
13. Strollers, prams and baby capsules are not allowed at the venue.
14. Please carry valid identity / age proof at the venue. For overseas travelers, please keep passport and visa handy.
15. Purchasers will be responsible for making their own arrangements for travel till the venue, and stay if applicable
16. BookMyShow will not be responsible for any change programme schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
17. Alcohol, will not be served to individuals below 21 years of age, irrespective of the category of ticket booked. The bartender may request age proof before serving alcohol. Underage attendees may please be advised accordingly.
18. Pets are not allowed at the venue.
19. This is a strictly no smoking venue (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices) – patrons may only use the designated smoking area.
20. For any enquiries call +971-4-2468829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Online ticket resale is prohibited. If the ticket is bought from a reseller such as Online Ticket Shop, Viagogo or Dubizzle or other resellers, it is considered invalid, and entry to the event will be declined. It is the responsibility of the customer to be of the correct age required to enter the event. It is the customer's responsibility to abide by the dress code set by the Event Organizer if any. If the customer is denied entry by the Event Organizer for any reason BookMyShow is not liable to refund the tickets. It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the event at the correct time. Non-attended events will not be refunded by BookMyShow