1. Tickets once sold will not be taken back, exchanged or refunded. No requests for change of seats will also be entertained.
2. Entry to the event is subject to validation of the ticket at the gate.
3. Please carry a printout of your ticket bearing the QR Code/barcode or download the same on your mobile device. If produced on your mobile device, it is the buyer’s responsibility that the QR Code / Barcode is clearly visible on your device – we advise download in advance to avoid issues due to network connectivity.
4. Please carry an identity proof to the venue (UAE driving license / Emirates ID / Passport)
5. No outside food and beverages may be carried inside the venue.
6. Please refrain from carrying any prohibited substances, including but not restricted to drugs, firearms, glass bottles, professional cameras, and video cameras, ammunition, weapons, whistles, air horns or other such devices or explosive material to the venue. If banned substances are found on the person, the venue reserves the right to evict the bearer from the event without any compensation and also initiate proceedings as required by law.
7. Backpacks and I-Pads, tablets, laptops, professional cameras, recording devices, selfie sticks are not permitted at the venue.
8. Strollers, prams and baby capsules are not allowed at the venue.
9. Please carry valid identity/age proof at the venue. For overseas travelers, please keep the passport and visa handy.
10. Purchasers will be responsible for making their own arrangements for travel till the venue, and stay if applicable.
11. BookMyShow will not be responsible for any change program schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
12. Alcohol, will not be served to individuals below 21 years of age, irrespective of the category of ticket booked. The bartender may request age proof before serving alcohol. Underage attendees may please be advised accordingly.
13. Pets are not allowed at the venue.
14. The Junction is a strictly no smoking venue (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices).
15. For any inquiries call +971-4-2468829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org