1. Tickets are strictly non-transferable and not for resale. No Ticket shall be sold or offered for sale for any form or fee or reward without the prior written consent of ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC). Each Entrant must not, without the prior written consent of ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC), resell, transfer (for commercial or personal gain) or distribute any Ticket(s) for an Event (above their face value), or purchase or obtain Ticket(s) from or through any commercial agent or company other than ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) or an Authorised Agent.
2. Ticket(s) may not be used for advertising, promotion, trade incentives or other commercial purposes including, but not limited to, raffles, contests, sweepstakes, prizes, lotteries or draws to enhance the demand for other goods and services or packaged with hospitality or other products without the express written consent of ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) and FOWC (Formula One World Championship Limited), which may attach any conditions it sees fit. Such consent may be withheld at ADMM’s (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) sole and absolute discretion.
3. Any Ticket(s) purchased, sold or used in contravention of these Conditions of Entry will be deemed void and may result in the following:
(a) denial of entry to the Circuit;
(b) eviction from the Circuit;
(c) cancellation of Ticket with no refund; and/or
(d) legal action.
4. ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) reserves the right to determine at any time with or without notice all seating allocations, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions in relation to any particular Event. Each Entrant must not place any reliance on Circuit maps or other impressions as they are provided only as an approximate guide to indicate the locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions.
5. Some areas at the Circuit are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. Each Entrant is required to take appropriate care for their wellbeing including appropriate hydration and sun protection.
6. Tickets for Events may only be purchased from the Website, Authorised Web Agents, the Booking Hotline, Authorised Ticket Kiosks or Authorised Retail Agents.
7. Tickets will be sold on a first come – first served, best seat basis, subject to availability.
8. In relation to certain Events, ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) may require that each Entrant who is under eighteen (18) years of age at the time of purchase may only purchase Ticket(s) under the supervision and with the permission of his or her parent(s) or guardian(s) who will be solely responsible for advising such Entrant of these Conditions of Entry. In addition, ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) may require that each Entrant who is under eighteen (18) years of age may not permitted to attend an Event, enter into and/or remain at the Circuit unless he or she is accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over eighteen (18) years of age.
9. Each Entrant who elects to have their Tickets for an Event delivered by courier will bear all courier, delivery and/or postal charges incurred relation or ancillary thereto.
10. ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) accepts no responsibility for Tickets lost or misplaced by the courier company or postal service. If any Entrant has elected to have their Ticket(s) delivered by courier or postal service and has not received their Ticket(s) within seven (7) days of the Event commencement date, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to report this to the Booking Hotline. The original Ticket(s) will be cancelled and replacement Ticket(s) will be either couriered (if sufficient time is available to do so) or made available for collection. Courier charges for the replacement of misplaced Ticket(s) will be at the Entrant’s expense.
11. If an Entrant is attending an Event and is required to hold a Ticket, the Entrant is reminded that the purchase of a Ticket is final. Clause 9.2, Tickets are non-refundable
12. ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) reserves the right to inspect and refuse bags or other items to be brought into the Circuit
13. In the event of adverse weather conditions, access to the Circuit may be denied and some Events delayed or cancelled at ADMM’s (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) sole discretion and at short notice
14. Restrictions apply to items which Entrants bring into the Circuit which include professional video cameras and photography cameras and food and beverages
15. In relation to each Event, ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) reserves the right to, without notice and in any circumstances, add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any particular person, group, car, race, team or personality from the Event and to amend Ticket prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
16. Each Entrant must not, without the prior consent of ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC), have in their possession, or bring into the Circuit, any of the following items:
unless purchased at the Circuit, any alcohol, food, beverages, glass bottle or container, any metal flag or banner pole, any flag or banner pole longer than 1 meter, chairs, benches, stools, any cooler box or hamper or helium balloons;
pets or animals (other than a guide dog used to assist an Entrant with a disability);
any item that could be used as a weapon or firearm (whether imitation or not);
golf buggies, bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller blades/skates, fireworks, laser pointers, Frisbees, prams and strollers, musical instruments and/or amplification equipment including public address systems, distress signals, whistles, loud hailers, horn or bugle, electronic equipment or other broadcast equipment;
any other item for which an Entrant does not, in the opinion of ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC), have an ordinary and reasonable use and which may be used to damage or deface property, buildings or any part of the Circuit and surrounding areas, hinder, obstruct or interrupt an Event or adversely affect public safety, any goods or Tickets for the purpose of sale or commercial distribution, any dangerous goods and any other item prohibited by law.
17. Tickets are non-transferable for that Event day.
18. Restrictions apply to items which Entrants bring into the Circuit which include professional video cameras and photography cameras and food and beverages. Each Entrant for an Event acknowledges and accepts that some seats may have restricted viewing or leg room and that natural or man-made obstructions in some areas may impede viewing. ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) reserves the right at its sole discretion to issue last minute changes to seating arrangements for Events which may result in Entrant(s) being assigned seats with obstructed views or restricted leg room. Should ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) issue any significant changes to an Entrant’s reserved seating arrangements, ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) will notify the Entrant(s) directly of such changes and endeavor to provide alternative seating arrangements. Should the alternative seating arrangements not be satisfactory, ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) will offer such Entrant(s) the opportunity to exchange their Ticket(s) for a Ticket(s) of the same or lower face value or to another seating area. If this is still not acceptable, ADMM (Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management LLC) will refund the cost of the Ticket(s) (excluding the cost of any delivery or associated expenses).
19. Please carry valid identity / age proof at the venue. For overseas travelers, please keep passport and visa handy.
20. Purchasers will be responsible for making their own arrangements for travel till the venue, and stay if applicable
22. BookMyShow will not be responsible for any change in artist line-up or programme schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
23. Alcohol, wherever available at the venue for purchase, will not be served to individuals below 21 years of age and may be subject to local laws and age proof verification.
24. For any enquiries call +971042468829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (UAE). Indian customers can call 022-61445050 or email to email@example.com